A detailed review on the Honda city next gen 2019 model
The next-generation Honda City is expected to make its global debut by the end of 2019 or at the starting of 2020. Whereas the same is not yet conformed by the brand. This fifth era update of the City will get petroleum and a diesel motor in its model line-up. With this update, this car is at long last going to get a programmed transmission with the diesel variation. There are chances that Honda may present a full-hybrid variation of the City constantly in the year 2021.
According to the reports, the exterior changes includes:
- The front-end will include a huge hexagonal grille that will get dark flat braces.
- The vast grille will be flanked by truly smooth LED headlamps with LED DRLs.
- The guard includes a couple of LED haze lights with air vents underneath them.
- In side profile, the theoretical rendering here demonstrates a spotless surface with less wrinkles.
- The wing mirrors appear to have developed in size while the DLO is by all accounts unaltered in extents.
- The alloys appear to be much similar to those on the present model.
Also check Kia Sportage launch date in India
- As the Honda city is known for its stylish interiors and cabin space. Whereas the next gen model will also be having the same stylish interior with few upgrades on the same as:
- Dual tone cabin colour scheme of black and beige colour
- May be having the improved cabin space
In terms of safety
The safety features may include:
- Dual Front Airbags
- Side And Curtain Airbags
- Reverse Parking Sensors
- ISOFIX Child Seat Mounts
- Traction Control
- Electronic Stability Program
Other exceptional features or highlights
The next gen Honda city may also have the features such as:
- LED Projector Headlamps
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- LED Tail-lamps
- Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Automatic Headlamps
- Rain-Sensing Wipers
- Automatic Climate Control
- Touchscreen Infotainment System
- Multi-Functional Steering Wheel
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Height Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Leather Upholstery
- Key-less Entry
- Push-Button Start Stop
- Integrated Antenna
- Chrome Grille
- Smoke Headlamps
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Central Locking
- Anti-Theft Alarm
- Child Safety Locks
- Driver Airbag
- Halogen Headlamps
- Keyless Entry
- Centrally Mounted Fuel Tank
The next- gen 2019 Honda city price is expected to be in between Rs. 9 Lakh to 14 Lakh.
Let’s take a quick review of its features:
- Fuel type- will be available in petrol and diesel
- Engine type- will be available in 1.2-litre / 1.5-litre
- Expected Power-88 BHP / 99 BHP
- Transmission-5-Speed Manual/ 6-Speed Manual / CVT
- Expected Torque -110 Nm / 200 Nm
- Expected mileage-18 km/l / 22 km/l
The Honda City mileage is 17.14 to 25.6 kmpl. The Manual Diesel variant has a mileage of 25.6 kmpl. The Automatic Petrol variant has a mileage of 18.0 kmpl. The Manual Petrol variant has a mileage of 17.4 kmpl.